At Point Eight Power, we think of ourselves as One Team. One team that feels a lot like a family. We've got common goals, our Ethos to guide us, and a beautiful place to call home.
Together, we empower our clients to do amazing things. Things like supplying ammunition, food, and rations to U.S. soldiers, providing critical patient care in hospitals during natural disasters, and keeping the Statue of Liberty's torch lit.
It's serious business, but we have a lot of fun doing it. It's that can't-put-your-finger-on-it, feel-good quality that sets Point Eight Power apart from other companies. That may be one of the reasons our employees made us a 'Best Place to Work' two years in a row.
Those awards - voted on by our employees - are the best reccomendations we could have. However, if you still need a few more reasons why we're such a great place to work, keep reading.
We have a great benefits package - called the Total Rewards Program - including medical, dental, vision, and an employer-matched 401k, but the following are a few of the best PEPperks, according to our employees:
1. Your new best friends are built in to the job.
2. We make time for fun with crawfish boils, snowballs, company cabbage ball games, and a pretty rockin' Holiday party!
3. This company is geared for growth. Our ambition ensures that we're going to keep moving forward, and our dedication to our people ensure that they'll be coming with us.
4. We believe in open communication. We share our successes, lessons learned, and our hopes and plans for the future of this company. We invite (and expect) our employees to do the same.
5. We like to hold our semi-annual company-wide meetings in places like movie theaters and casinos. Who says meetings are no fun?